Become a Barre Intensity
Regional Master Trainer
Have you been teaching barre for years, have a passion for health and fitness, love educating others? Would you like to take your career as a group fitness instructor to the next level and join one of the fastest growing barre instructor training companies? We’re building our team of Regional Master Trainers and want to hear from you!
- Have been teaching some format of barre fitness for at least two years.
- Have a general group fitness certification or be certified in another form of group fitness separate from barre. For example: ACE/AFAA Group Fitness, Zumba, Pound, etc.
- Trained in either Pilates, Yoga, or Personal Training, or is/was a major in dance or kinesiology
- Willing to complete the Online Barre Intensity Instructor Training Program, submit a test out video teaching a full Barre Intensity class and participate in 8-10 hours of virtual Master Trainer training
- Affiliated with a studio/gym willing to host Barre Intensity Instructor Trainings.
- Lead and instruct Barre Intensity One Day and Two Day instructor trainings
- Set up instructor trainings at a local facility*
- Assist in recruiting participants for scheduled training
*Barre Intensity does not cover travel expenses for Regional Master Trainers which is why we stress having a local facility to conduct trainings out of.