Friday, October 21st: 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Saturday, October 22nd: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sunday October 23rd: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Master Class: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Breaking down class choreography/transition and flow: 12:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Creative choreography with the ball: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Our immersive Barre Intensity® instructor training program includes:
- Proper body alignment
- The importance of music and beat matching
- Overview of props
- How to motivate clients
- Master Class
- Basic choreography with variations and modifications
- Tips for smooth transitions and cueing techniques
- Lecture, partner teaching, group teaching
Barre Intensity® instructor training has been approved for 12 AFAA CEU's, 1.4 ACE CEC's, 1.3 NASM CEU’s and 14 ACSM CEC's.
Our workshop is composed of three sections:
- Barre Intensity Master Class: Participate in a 55 minute Barre Intensity class taught by one of our Master Trainers. Experience the muscle burn and heart rate elevation that makes Barre Intensity intense.
- Breaking down class choreography/transition and flow: This two hour workshop will break down the Master Class and cover off on the reasoning behind the choreography and further breakdown the transitions to aid in planning a truly seamless class. Handouts provided.
- Creative choreography with the ball: This two hour workshop will review lower body and abdominal exercises to add a layer of intensity to a variety of standard barre class exercises. Handouts provided.