Mica started her career in the fitness industry at the age of 16. She was an athlete growing up and group fitness was just another way to keep her moving. She fell in love with group fitness as a participant and then received her first certification so she could be an intern instructor. She quickly learned the amount of outside work and practice that went in to teaching classes but also learned that the reward was worth it. Making a positive impact on the lives of participants filled her heart with joy.
Originally from South Dakota, Raina began her professional career on Wall Street in sales and trading at Goldman Sachs. After several years, she left banking for project manager position in the Research and Analysis division of the NYC Economic Development Corporation. Raina stayed in this position for several years until she moved to Philadelphia and accepted a financial consulting position working with distressed local and state governments. During her time in finance Raina competed in and mentored numerous endurance events for Team in Training. Being involved in these events helped Raina further develop her passion for nutrition and health and wellness. Thus, after six years in finance, Raina switched careers to become a health and fitness professional. She earned a graduate degree in Exercise Science and Health Promotion, became an advanced 360 Certified Wellness Coach, and an ACSM and NASM personal trainer.
While completing her Master’s Degree and certifications Raina worked at The University of Pennsylvania’s Department of Recreation as a Personal Trainer and PennFit Wellness Instructor.
After completing her graduate degree Raina served for several years as the Public Health Outreach Coordinator for Student Health Services at the University of Pennsylvania. In this role she assisted Penn students in developing healthy lifestyles strategies and programming. Raina later accepted a position as the Health Promotion Specialist within the Office of Human Resources Division at the University of Pennsylvania. In this position she was charged with developing and implementing health programming for 15,000 Penn faculty and staff with the goal of creating a culture of health and wellness at the University of Pennsylvania.
Raina currently lives in California with her husband and two young kids. She completed her Barre Intensity Teacher Certification in February 2018 and hopes to complete her Comprehensive Pilates Teacher Certification by the end of 2018.
Courtney is from Mechanicsburg, PA, where she has lived for most of her life. As a former runner, Courtney found barre after a running injury that prevented her from hitting the pavement. She gravitated towards yoga and Pilates when she couldn't run but wanted something with a little more cardio, which brought her to Barre, and she never looked back.
Kelly's fitness journey began at an early age with dance classes. She is classically trained, having studied at Maryland Ballet Theatre and National Ballet Institute for the Arts. Her knowledge and appreciation for overall health has expanded over the years as she found her love for Pilates and Barre fitness.
Tania is the first Barre Intensity trained and certified instructor from Argentina! She has a passion for instilling love and respect towards one's own body and towards one's own rhythm. Tania is the proud owner of Tu Panacea-Barre Ballet Fitness.
Tania's additional accomplishments include:
- Egresada de Bachiller artístico Centro Polivalente de Arte como Maestra Nacional de Danza Clásica (1995)
- Bailarina del Ballet de la Pcia. de Salta (1992 a 1994)
- Egresada del Instituto Universitario Nacional de Arte (IUNA) como profesora Nacional de Danzas Clásicas y Contemporánea (1998)
- Capacitaciones y Seminarios en elongación: ○Método Gurquel y Winter
- Capacitaciones en Pilates Matt, Fit Yoga, Esferodinamia.
- Tomando clases magistrales en Agosto de 2016 con la bailarina Joanna Priwieziencew.
- Dictando clases desde 1999 en la ciudad de Buenos Aires en diferentes Institutos de Danzas y formando parte de mesas de exámenes a nivel Nacional.
- Clases especiales de Técnica de Puntas
- En su espacio desde 2012 a la fecha dicta Clases de Ballet Fitness TP para mujeres jóvenes/adultas
- En Octubre del 2017 viaja a los EEUU ,donde nace el método Barre, obteniendo su Certificación en la marca registrada avalada por Vace and Nasm BARRE INTENSITY